Great song and best lyrics ever.
Anonymous asked: I've always said that Liz won't have two pairings together at the same time. With Ness broken up, now she is going back to Schmece. It's sad, but true. And that upsets me. It's obvious since day one that Liz will always go back to Schmece. It's a romance she has liked since the start. And with them getting back together, I don't see Ness getting back together till perhaps the last episode of the series...
I just don’t see the appeal, especially not after the cheating storyline. It wasn’t even a one time thing. It wasn’t a mistake. It went on for weeks. That’s just not something I could ever forgive. Mind you, Cece treated Schmidt like crap at times, too. They’re just not good together. I really wanted to see them develop a proper friendship, though.
I used to think I watched this show mainly for Nick and Jess, but after S3 being so un-funny, I realized I really watch it for the humor. If that’s not there, no amount of perfect Ness scenes are gonna save the show for me. At this point I just need the show to be funny. And it was very funny again in the last two eps.
If someone is a complete jerk to you, be kind to someone else. It’ll make you feel better, I promise.
1. Favorite fictional couple?
Right now? Chuck and Sarah.
2. Favorite fictional character?
I’m gonna have to pick Lois Lane.
3. Favorite fictional TV show?
4. Favorite fictional movie?
Far, far too many. But I love rom coms.
5. Favorite fictional villain?
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- Arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- Latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
I’m in my happy bubble and I love it.
Could be because I just had a beer, but who cares.
Gotta say, the amount of insults I’ve seen thrown at the writers disappoints me more than anything these days. If you’re unhappy with the show right now, fine, I get it. But let’s all remember that Nick and Jess = fictional, but Liz & Co.? Not so fictional. Criticize their writing all you want, but let’s keep it classy and steer clear of calling them names, shall we? Good.
Hope your day is as beautiful as mine. <3
My biggest concern for new girl is the fear that ness don’t get back together till like the last episode like Ross and Rachel. I say that because the Ross and Rachel fans didn’t get to see them really be a couple except for the time they were together in the earlier season. I want to see Nick and…
The difference is that Friends was a hit show, therefore the writers could afford to drag out the will-they-won’t-they. They had a solid 20-25 million core audience. My guess is that S4 will be New Girl’s last (just a feeling), so I don’t think they’re gonna wait until the very last episode to get Nick and Jess back together.
I really hope they won’t wait too long to get them back together. Of course, this was a needed break-up and they both need some time on their own to figure out lots of things, but I really hope that they’ll be back together for the half of next season.
I loved Ross and Rachel in the beginning, but as the show went on I grew tired of them, and I love Nick and Jess too much to see the same thing happen again. I know that they’re two separate shows, different couples and all, I just have this fear. Also, I know I’m one of the few that grew tired of the Ross and Rachel’s will-they-won’t-they relationship, but I still think they could have stopped that a few season earlier and I would have loved to see the two of them, grown from the firsts season, actually give a serious try at a relationship. They’re gonna do that of screen, and I still wish we could have watched that (and also, I think it would be so much more fun to be watched)
Sorry for the ramblings, it’s just that seeing that post brought back a lot of Friend’s feelings :)
Friends’ biggest mistake was not going for it with Ross and Rachel after she got pregnant. “TOW Rachel’s Date” was the perfect time. Their conversation on the stairs was the most beautiful thing, but then Mona happened. And Joey/Rachel. Ugh.